Saturday, December 5, 2009

Field Trip on November

Yow! Can you still recall back to your ever first trip in kindergarden with your friends and teachers?

Here goes the Field trip of Tadika Intisari to Yakult Factory, Ostrich Farm and Seremban Museum.


Children are anticipating watching the making process of Yakult cultured drink.



Enjoying the drink.



Say "Good" to Yakult!
(Honestly I'm a crazy Yakult Fan, I cant live without Yakult a day! lol...)

LUNCH TIME...MC DONALD!
They are really lucky, McD for lunch some more ar! Yumyum!



After recharged energy......

.
.
.


Here we are at the Ostrich Farm!


Children are afraid of goat.  Just like I'm afraid of stray dog...I wonder why?



It won't break, dont worry. The eggs can "tahan" 200kgs!



Exciting to sit on the huge creature. They are brave! Bravo!



See what I've got...hehe
(Cert. riding on an ostrich)


Children enjoy the race the best!




Next stop....



The Seremban Museum



Time to say Bye!

Indeed, it was a great experiences of mine going on this trip with the children, teachers and parents.
I've learnt a lot from them.
The knowledge I gained is useful in the course I'm studying right now. HaHa!


Ciao!

JF

No comments: