Monday, May 3, 2010

I am waiting for Tomorrow!

I am now struggling on studying the last subject for exam tomorrow

Those notes. I have to remember it by tonight! I just read a few of it! Though there are not much but I just couldn't concentrate on it. WHY? Kenapa? 为什麽?
Well, when I look at it, I miss my bed. I would take a U-turn head to my bed and pillow...*they smell so good.* mmmm...
And recently I added a new air-con in my room. It gives me more comfort and I feel real relax. So nice...

I would do many things after TOMORROW!

1. Shop in Mydin. I know it's kinda auntie's life, anyway, I need to do grocery shopping! I want to cook vege-curry with Choo-bee-hun. :)

2. Tidy up lecture notes for this semester.

3. Watch movie with YP.

4. Buy Kimchi for sis. 

5. Settle renter and pay water bills.

6. Continue korean drama.

7. Wake up after 1pm.

8. Read novels. 

9. Buy new novels.

10. Going back home and off to Bali Island! 

Cool right? I would be having almost 1 month semester break after tomorrow! I am waiting for it. It motivates me when listing all the things I am going to do after tomorrow. Ciao! Mandi dulu then next burn mid night oil. 


Study lor...

ps: I promise I would not be like this for the next semester. I am too much. H A H A!

Ciao!
JF

No comments: