Friday, December 18, 2009

Mooovees

I almost forgot that I watched 2 movies continuously in last week.
I used to watch 3 to 4 movies in a week when I was in India during my exchange programme.
Wow! The Tollywood, Bollywood movies...kinda miss them.HaHa!

See what we've watched:

Zombieland




Some people said the movie is funny. Yeah, somehow I found they are right. Besides, I'm a movie sucker, I don't really like "horror"/ "scary movie". Althought the level of horror is not that high. I would make lot of stupid noise when watching a movie. That's why, people hate to sit beside me. HaHa!

Princess and the Frog



I like to watch cartoon. Less horror more laughter.
...
....
.....
......
.......

Avatar (3D)






Yow, out of the three movies I watched, I like Avatar the most.
Especially the story line and the moral value of the movie.
You shouldn't miss this.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

I'm looking forward to watch...







addio!
JF


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你post 了那么多戏,
我一套都还没去看。

刚刚考完试啊,
也刚刚才找到你的link =P


keep in touch~

Anonymous said...

the frog, lame movie... i slip all d way...