Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Runaway @ Malacca

There are so many reasons why I like Malacca. I've been to the state for uncountable times.

I feel good after meeting my friends. You know, living in a city is kinda hectic and stressful. Somehow, you need to spend a little time with those who you are familiar and comfortable with.
So, the nearest place I can visit is Malacca!
There are many of my childhood friends who I'm so so so familiar with!
Ofcourse, whenever I visit, there will be a lot of amasing things happened, and I really enjoy the whole trip!
I got my energy recharged after it!

Thanks to all my brothers out there!


So, sometimes I want to introduce this awesome state for the people I know, especially those who doesn't been there before. Or, they've already forgot how the place is like. 
'Cause, I feel great hosting by many incredible people- the Family members of 9898.
Once again, Super thanks for their warm hospitality!


Here are some of the places we went:



Capitol Satay Celup-a MUST go place in Malacca for food lovers.
We ate about 170++ of satays...? Cant remember the actual amount.



The Jonker Street. Selling all kind of souviners.

You may also find out some interesting thingy which you used to play when you were a child. and you hardly get them in the city! You can find them here!




Colourful slippers


The Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum.
( There are some scenes and shots of the Singapore drama "Little Nyonya- 小娘惹" in the musuem.)

Click for more information: Baba Nyonya Heritage Meseum



You are able to get this!

The Chicken rice ball!
Especially during holiday and weekedn, you will end-up with a long queue just to get a table!
So, be the early bird!



and then....


Malacca Chendol!
...
...
....
.....

What next?


My Favourite Nadeje's pastries! @ Dataran Pahlawan



************************************************************************

Ok, there are actually many more places to visit in Malacca.
Feel free to click for more information :

I'm feeling lucky to have my bros in Malacca.
So, I can visit them at anytime.
As long as they are willing to host me! HeHe!
I know they will...

That's why I so love them! The 9898 Family! Steady!


addio!
JF









No comments: