Tuesday, March 30, 2010

birthday post for Miss Jessie

This post is especially dedicate to one of my best friends- Jessie Lau
(The one who always supporting my blog.)




Today is her 22nd birthday.
She speaks softer than anyone else but she has a strongest heart. (I don't know it is an accomplishment or what leh. HaHa!)
She likes almost nice and girlish things in the world.
She's the ELDEST among all of us.
The ever first one among us to hold the key to open the future.
The most girlish among us. 


This is the letter for Miss Jessie.
Hello, Jessie! I am sure that you will very surprise when you are reading this letter from my blog. Anyway, I hope to wish you another happy birthday again before the clock strikes 12 tonight. Do you have any new year resolution? HaHa! What about a proper financial planning? : D


It is another year knowing you though. Seeing every changes in your life since I know you. Surprisingly it has been almost 10 years. Though, I feel sad that I am not the one who knows you well. But thanks for being such supportive mate of mine that brighten my life and fill it with joy. 
I am looking forward to enjoy our friendship for many more of your birthdays.


Love,
JF


"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." - Robert Louis Stevenson


Ciao!
JF

No comments: