Sunday, April 4, 2010

WeddingThoughts :)

I just scanned through some of my primary schoolmates' Facebook photos. Surprisingly, they are one by one getting married. Thought, we, among our friends, we were just happily celebrated our 21st birthday and going to celebrate the 22nd. It is kinda weird but it is Okay for me~ HaHa! : D Anyway, would like to congrats them as well. 
I am wondering when is our turn posting "R.O.M" / "My Big Day" / "My Wedding" as the title of the photo album in Facebook? Well, not so soon I guess? Anyway, as for now, I am only reaching the sisterhood level. 


Here are some of the pictures of my friend's wedding during last May.




One of the Chinese tradition. Sisterhood(Ji-muis) have to think of some of the tests to testing the sincerity of the Brotherhood(Heng-tais) and the bridegroom before letting them into the bride's house. The bridegroom is allowed to enter the house and pick the bride to his house after completing all the "task" that have set by the Ji-muis. HaHa! That is one of the most interesting part of being a ji-muis in the whole wedding process.



A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Here’s to these beautiful bridesmaids.



It is nice to see people getting married. I am always touch by the wedding scenes. I believe that marriage is not just the 2 people who are deeply in love but a link of good relationship between 2 families. 

Hmmp...! I think there are still many more years of sisterhood waiting for me before I can be a bride wor!! :D


"Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, 
and they blossom when we love the one we married."


Ciao!
JF

No comments: