Friday, March 26, 2010

僕は戻っ!

I AM BACK TO MY BLOG! 

Oosh! Finally I return to my blog. Indeed it is a good start. I've change the layout, the colours, the style ... and so my title. 


No more Gossip but My Paradise.
I think it is more suitable for all the post that I've posted up. Soon, more will be coming in a short time! 

Well, it has been a month while I did not get to surf on the net properly yet uploading all the photos of the events.   Unlucky me, I met an irresponsible telephone vendor...some problem occur and I cannot register to a new streamyx line...bla..blaa..and all the small small things happened. The point is: I was waiting for almost 2 months to get the Streamyx line fixed. 
I was freaking unlucky. 


Anyway, in these 2 months of waiting, I have read 3 novels. HaHa! I was pretty surprised though!  Dad said "it is time for me to learn to live for my life." Which I totally agreed with his saying. I went zillions times to TM Point (Which I never been to the branch in my home town) to pleased the people to get my things done. Every time I go, at least have to wait for 1 1/2-2 hours. I went to post office to settled the bill (Which I never been to the one in my home town). My ever first time rang to the electric technician for my fridge services and so on....


It is really sad for me. But, in these 3-4 months of getting all my job done, I have learnt so many things.I am glad that until now I am able to manage and to do my part well. 
I feel like I am getting older but wiser!


Well, it is a great deal about myself. 元気づける!


Ciao!

JF

No comments: