Saturday, February 13, 2010

The CN Year & V Day

Today is the last day of the Ox Year on the Chinese Lunar Calender.
Tomorrow will be the Year of Tiger! RoAR! and the Western Valentine's Day.

Many people are confusing, and worrying. "Shall I celebrate Chinese New Year with my family members or lover?" HaHa! The answer is: BOTH larh! My suggestion here is, Morning celebrate with family, Night time only spend with your lover. (Good arh? Hehe!)

Anyway, Valentines Day seems so special for thoes who are in love. My friend Wei Wei specially made a freaking cool and meaningful gift for his special girl, Wen. I grabbed the opportunity took some pictures of the gift!  Yay!

14 Rochers are floating on the cotten bed and 13 origami roses lying in the red loved box. As for Chinese it means 一生一世(1314)。Forever and ever. 
On the upper right hand side, there's a small button where you can press for the shining little light. *cute*
See, nice arhh..my friend did.

.....
...
...
........
....
....
...
...
.

Taa-Daa!
Here are the origami roses!!
They are really nice. Mao indeed gave Wei Wei a great idea for making it.

Kindly browse thru the Origami Rose Making.

*********************************************

Love is in the air in the month of February. No matter you are spending with your family, boyfriendo, girlfriendo or friends, they are still your love ones.  
So, I wish the readers a prosperous Tiger year ahead and a very Happy Valentine's Day!


ps: I wish Wei and Wen can be in love always and may live happily ever after! 
W ♥ W


Ciao!
JF 

No comments: