Monday, April 19, 2010

17april2010

It was Mom's birthday.
It was the day I got Dean List's Award.
It was the day me and my family went to 1Utama. Shop till the complex closed. HaHa!
It was a Happie and tiring day



Well, I was very surprised that I got this award. As some of my friends are getting better result than me but they did not get the award. Anyway, I was very happy and glad that I have made it possible for me. WOW! :) For more, my parents were able to attend the ceremony! I think the last award ceremony was in PLKN 2006(national service). Where I got the Wirawati Keseluruhan Terbaik (the best participant (female) in national service) WOW! 
Anyhow, I did not expect to get it, but I just did it! Yeppie! (i'm not hao lian ar...)

After sumptuous lunch in a restaurant at Summit, we headed to One U! Shopping lar, what else? I have nothing to buy and I do not want anything except Birkenstock where I will get it at Lot10 before I go Bali! WOOooo~  But my parents seems to have fun on it. And they got what they wanted too. 

I discovered this! I hope I am not being like a mountain tortoise x)



Roll -roll and roll...











from thick to ... ...















-----> thin!




.....


...


...


.


.....


...


.

and finally they became these little cut one!

I took one. But it is not that nice. It is just so cute and nice looking. 


Look! There are words inside! That is why I say it is cute and special!


Indeed it is a nice gift for friends and love ones. :)








Around RM13.90 -RM17.90 ++

Price would be different according to the favors. 















Don't look at the fatty in the picture.
Have a look the background. There are all the designs of the candy available. Cool right?

Ciao!
JF

No comments: