Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh?It's Fashion Week.

I came to realize that this week is Malaysia Fashion Week when I went to Mid Valley Mega Mall today.
So sad! I missed Crocs Fashion Show and I can't be able to watch the Adidas Show today! Aicks! I'm so Sad leh!


And I am on the highway...Weeeeee..... 



Freebies! But I did not take anyone of it. 
:P

Well actually the main purpose of the outing today is to pick up a suitable gift for mom. Of course I found it and it is very nice. Could not upload the picture here as mom might see it from here and no surprise anymore. :)

So, Mei and I went back home by KTM. OMG! Seriously! I will not going to take KTM from Mid Valley anymore! Actually we can take a bus, just because we were too lazy to walk. But it seems nothing much different taking KTM compare to Metro Bus! 
By bus it needs 30 mins.
KTM (plus all the waiting time and walking) = 45-50 mins!


We did had a hard time in the train...HaHa!


 And finally, we got back home safely... 
So next time I'll better take bus then. 
:)

Addio!
JF 

No comments: