Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog review

It is Saturday afternoon. A quiet and relaxing afternoon. I saw Tai Wei was on the line in Msn. I grabbed the chance to asked him about his blog. Since he told me he is a blogger too, till then I have not visit his blog for once! HaHa! Yeah, I am very bad.

Not until I read through his blog. Indeed it is very simple and nice.Just as the title. Though the posts are more on the activity in his life. There are worth reading.


I am impress with all the nice things that he makes for his girlfriend who is studying in Australia. Sending all the lovely things for her. I think this is one of the way of showing the love from a guy? haha...Yeah, it is kinda romantica huh...She is a very lucky girl though! :)
It reminded me 4 years ago when I just started a relationship. lol! Well, after that it is not so bad. Still new surprises are going on but of course not as much as last time. HaHa!Well, I could not say much because the time I spend with baby is really less than I could imagine. I am appreciate that we are still in a very good and harmony relationship.  


So friends who are reading my blog, feel free to pay a visit to his blog too! 
Happy reading!

Ciao!
JF

No comments: