Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Simple Art and Craft

Hey, it is 7.35. It is extremely early for me waking up at this time in KL. I couldn't sleep well as I thought to post the "earliest post ever" today. 
Maybe I will continue my sleep later on. I hope so. :)

So let's see what to learn at Miss JF @ Art and Craft.

Product: Layered Tissue Paper Carnation.
Difficulty: Simple.  
Materials: Tissue paper (can be coloured), scissors, floral wire.

*You can cut the tissue paper in any sizes.Big or small. Square or round. But here are the most simple methods in doing it. 

 
Cut the tissue paper into 4 pieces. Take about 5-8 pieces of the tissue paper squares.  
Stack all sheets together one on to of the other.






Being folding your paper back and forth like a accordion or a fan.

When complete secure in the middle with a floral wire. 

 Peel up each sheet one at a time. Work from side to side, left to right.

  
Bring all sheets to the middle until you have done. 


Voila! A completed tissue paper carnation. 

Try it today, it is very simple and nice. You can pick up some other coloured tissue papers which available in the market. Mix and match to make your own tissue paper carnation for you and your love ones! 

It has made my day!Weee....♥ 




p/s: I gotta sleep now. Hehe! ;)



Ciao!

JF

No comments: