Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome back!

Hello to the readers of my blog. I am so sorry for not updating my blog for months! As I am very busy doing my own stuffs and club activities in the college! There are really many things to blog about. Yeah, my life has been so far so colourful and busy. Besides, added more interesting people in my life too. They are really making my life noisier and happier than before.Hiak hiak hiak!!

All right, here's the list of the things/topics I should update during a week of study break. (opps, yeah, I am now having a week of break. and I think I packed the days with all sort of activities to keep myself busy and de- stress! Yeap! That's the most important one! :O)
1. Hand printing (fund raising activity in the college)
2. 30- Hour Famine (Fast for 30 hours, raised fund to the children which suffering from hunger and poverty)
3. MEC (Volunteering in the Myanmar Educational Center)
4. Holiday trip to Bintan Island
5. Volunteering in Kiwanis Down Syndrome Center Annual Charity
6. BES Asia Conference
7. Clair's Birthday
8. Teacher Appreciation Day in College

All right, that's all from me. Should start blog for the first topic...
okay, let me have a drink first...
◕ ‿ ◕
 Here comes a very spontaneous art piece of mine...  


Ciao!
JF



No comments: