Saturday, January 23, 2010

A great Twenty First for Tieng

OMG! I've been extreamly busy in this whole week till I couldn't update my post in time!
First of all I'm here again would like to wish my Jimui: Tieng, a very Happy Belated 21st Birthday. I'm glad that I made it to your birthday party (last week)!
lol! :D 


Welcome to the 21st Year-Old clan!


OMG! When Tieng's turning 21st, means that I'm going 22nd! Noooo...! I don't want!
I'm not going to celebrate till I reach 30th. HaHa!

Ok, before I start showing the pictures, here are some of the RULES on the birthday.
It's THEME of the party lar! Which we never done it before. Anyway, was a good try.
Gentlemen: White Top
Ladies: Anything in Pink
I spent lotsa time on choosing the suitable attire! and I realised that actually I don't have a single Pink cloths in my closet! COol...
Finally, I wore Pink!


Ok, Let's see the pictures we captured on the party.


Tieng, you look 21st...HaHa!



No bad lar, see, atleast we got something in Pink!
Me(Pink Top), Megan (Pink Flowery Dress), Jaee (Pink Polka Dress), Iris (Pink Top), Jessie (Pink Flowery skirt)


Seng Zai wore a combination of white & pink striped shirt! Nice arr...


Iris and Megan both wore Pink Top & Jaee wore Pink Dress


Yeah, Jaee's showing her Pink Polka Dots Dress! :D


Ah Sheng with the chicken wings! 3? Not enought for him in this age lar!


I like this picture a lot! Tieng looks extreamly happy. So do Ernest! Spraying happily!


Getting ready...


Poor Wei Wei... :P

Continueously......

Then Iris got sprayed!





I purposely post this picture. Cause I want to show how much effort I made on matching the theme. lol!!!
Pink top, Pink recycle bag and Pink Sandals :D


Addio!
JF

No comments: