Tuesday, February 9, 2010

End Jan

Oowh~ FINALLY I'AM BACK TO MY BLOG! AFTER SETTLED EVERYTHING DOWN!

I was not able to update my blog since the last blog of Tieng's 21st Birthday!
Well, actaually was busying helping my papa out about the 3rd Anniversary Cum Charity Dinner of the Lions Club and also finding people to move in to my new nest in Subang! 

Well, finally everything turned out so well!! HaHa! :D

Ok, let me begin from being the Master of Ceremony of the event mentioned above of the Lions Club of Kota Tinggi. I can proudly say that I have no problem at all for being the MC of any ceremony. (Common' lah weh, zillion times talking on the stage already, shouldn't be a problem right?) I mean I have been talking talking and talking on both down and up of the stage, and been training by experienced teachers since primary school till now. Talking is one of my interest. HaHa! Holding a microphone is not a big deal for me. 'Cause of dad, he's now the president of the club, so I went back and fully support him for the event!

Let us have a look of the back drop of the event.

So Lions Club is basically a Volunteer International Organisation where people would like to join for serving the community. Especially serve the needy in the particular community.

**********************
The first international organisation that came into my life was the Rotary International. I'm glad that I joined one of the most meaningful programmes of Rotary Club.
That was on the year 2006 and 2007, repersenting Malaysia as an ambassordor to India. Serve as the bridge between R.I District 3310 and R.I District 3150. Indeed a year of the exchange programme has broaden my view of the world and ofcourse I gained so much in this meaningful trip. 
     

So, after Rotary International, Lions Club comes into dad's life. He is a proud and sincere Lion! and so my Mom. lol! Ofcourse, I heard about the club before, and I think that both Lions and Rotary having some similarities. Which is continuously serving the needy regardless of the skin colour. Subsequently, we feel good when doing the right thing at the right time to the right person. So no matter what more clubs are out there in the world, as long as we are doing the "Right" thing. We can be in any of the club(s), because we are all living in the same land.

::No bias, no enermy. Only love, friends and family. ::

(feel free to browse thru):


**********************************

Ciao!

JF


  

No comments: